With the release of Galaxy S4, Samsung clinches its goal of global domination. The Android 4.2 Jelly Bean device is just a toy when compared with the HTC One or the iPhone 5. But its blazing fast quad-core processor, stunning 5-inch HD screen, crystal clear 13-MP camera, and other customization makes the Galaxy S4 the most powerful smartphone.
Reviews and sales statistics of Galaxy S4 have other points for us to be noted before buying Samsung Galaxy S4. Lets take a look at the reviews from different websites on S4.
Specifications (Source: GSMArena):
Comparison (Source: TechCrunch):
- Superb 1080p Super AMOLED display
- Camera takes impressive daylight shots
- Snapdragon 600 delivers solid performance
- Battery life better than most flagships
- Amazing software features like Air View and Dual-shot
- Incredible display in a svelte package
- Acceptable battery life
- Fantastic camera
- Powerful quad-core processor
- Comfortable in hand and has NFC
- User-replaceable battery
- MicroSD storage slot
- Stunning screen
- Superfast processor
- Great camera
- Fantastic camera with numerous features
- Gesture recognition
- Vibrant 5-inch display
- Removable battery
- Several new features are impractical and half-baked
- Boring overall design without premium look or feel
- Again with the plastic
- Some features are novelties, not everyday utilities
- Screen is dimmer than competitors
- Plastic design gives it a cheaper look than its rivals
- Power button turned on at undesirable times
- Not all camera modes work as promised
- long list of software features can quickly overwhelm and confuse
- Feels cheaper than similar-priced phones
- ‘Innovation’ doesn’t wow
- Slight UI issues
- Mediocre battery life
- Screen hard to read in direct sunlight
- Plastic design
The Galaxy S4 is a solid improvement over the Galaxy S3, and the best Samsung device we’ve ever used, but we’d love to see Samsung come up with a fresh design.
At the end of the day, it’d be foolish to think that the Galaxy S4 isn’t a top-notch phone. Where specs, performance and software innovation are concerned, the company is clearly making strides.
Its laundry list of features require time and effort to truly master, but the Galaxy S4 is the top choice for anyone looking for a big-screen, do-everything smartphone.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 is a phone that we really, really like. The combination of powerful innards, the market’s best screen and a clever design ethos all combine to make a really strong contender for the handset you should be buying when you wander into your local phone emporium.
A big screen and a big battery in a surprisingly compact handset that’s packed with extras.
The Samsung Galaxy S line has produced some of the best smartphones over the years, and the Galaxy S4 lives up to its legacy. Some consider it an evolutionary step from the Galaxy S III, others would go ahead and call it a revolution, there’s the third kind too who insist it’s a mere rehash.
Latest posts by Ram Kumar (see all)
- Gifted Domain+Toll Free Number+Team Viewer = NetFlix Phising Scam - Mar 5, 2014
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Reviews – An Analysis - May 8, 2013
- HTC Droid DNA Review - Mar 16, 2013